.

.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

and...BABY MAKES 3!!!

Matthew and I are BEYOND excited to announce that we are expecting our first baby around May 7, 2012!!!  Is it possible to be old enough to have a child of your own?  I've been asking myself that question over and over the past 13 weeks...  Regardless, What's done is done!  We'll find out soon enough!

Yesterday I was 13 weeks pregnant.   How we've been able to keep a secret this long, I have no idea.   Thankfully our family and close friends have guarded our secret well, and after my doctor's appointment/ultrasound today we were ready to spill the beans!  I won't bore you with the details of the last 13 weeks.  I did write a journal entry or two along the way to record how I was doing/feeling....nauseous and tired, that I will post sometime soon.  We also had a BLAST telling our families and were able to sneakily get the footage on camera...But for now, I'll leave you with the pictures we have up to date, and the video from our ultrasound today!  We also got to hear baby's heartbeat today...pretty awesome.  Going strong at 150-155bpm!

Get ready, I'm about to be one of those bloggers who only blogs about their kid.  :)

Need help waking up at 5:30 AM?  Try finding out your pregnant!

In shock...
Parents??
Apparently I didn't trust the first 4...I should know better.

Starting point.  5 weeks. 
7 weeks
Little Bean at 7 weeks.  You can see him/her in around 8:00.

12 weeks.
13 weeks...Feeling bigger.
Ultrasound from today! 

4 comments:

Uncle Kin and family said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you! You will be fabulous parents!

Let us know when you want the American Girl catalogs to start arriving...

The Southern Girl said...

You look *fabulous*!! You guys will make great parents; I am so happy for you!

-Abby

Mae said...

whoo hoo! congrats :) I remember when we first met y'all I was newly pregnant and now we have 2 and y'all are preggo!!! Hope you are feeling okay. I have a blog all about my kiddos ;)

Lisa Marie said...

YAAAAAY!!!!! Oh. My. Word. I am SOOOO pumped for you guys!!! Being a Mommy is by far the most amazing thing E-V-E-R!!!! Just be prepared to never want to work again, ha! SO exciting!!! Keep us updated! YAY! : )